Provides a way for supervisors to quickly analyze the experience of contacts going through a CSAT interaction, dive into the details of contact's step-by-step messages, analyze outliers into as much detail as possible around a CSAT interaction, or dive into more qualitative feedback from contacts.
The CSAT report sent and the respective response received within up to 24h, or until the next survey is sent, are grouped under a Thread ID (CSAT Thread Id).
Admins and Supervisors can then also see the Talkdesk Phone Number that was used in the call and that triggered the sending of the CSAT SMS message; the phone number of the contact to whom the CSAT SMS message was sent; the Interaction ID of the call that triggered the CSAT (if this field is empty, it means that no related call was identified to this CSAT thread, e.g. response from the contact without a survey having been sent recently); Timestamp at which we received the latest update on the CSAT Message (CSAT Message Time); the CSAT Message received direction (inbound or outbound).
These are the available filters in the CSAT Messages Report:
- Call Ring Group
- Phone Number
- Dedicated Line
|Metric Name||Description||Calculation||Metric Type||Perspective|
|CSAT Thread Id||Unique identifier for the thread.||no calculation||String||Queue|
|Talkdesk Phone Number||Talkdesk Phone Number that was used in the call and that triggered the sending of the CSAT SMS message.||no calculation||String||Queue|
|Customer Phone Number||The phone number of the contact to whom the CSAT SMS message was sent.||no calculation||String||Queue|
|Callsid||The Callsid of the call that triggered the CSAT.|
Note If this field is empty, it means that no related call was identified to this CSAT thread, eg. response from the contact without a survey having been sent recently).
|CSAT Message Time||Timestamp at which we received the latest update on the CSAT Message.||no calculation||Date time||Queue|
|CSAT Message Direction||The CSAT Message received direction (inbound or outbound).||no calculation||String||Queue|
|CSAT Message State||The CSAT Message received direction (inbound or outbound).||no calculation||String||Queue|
|CSAT Message Type||The CSAT Message Type:|
- Valid score registered.(correct CSAT response received and registered).
- Invalid score received (incorrectly formatted .CSAT response received and not registered).
- Subsequent response from customer (follow up after receiving a valid score).
- Invalid score received w/o follow-up response (number of retries exceeded).
- Unknown request from customer (incorrect format; response not registered).
- CSAT survey (CSAT survey was sent).
- Valid score response to customer.(acknowledgement message sent to customer).
- Invalid score response to customer (invalid. response received; user advised to retry).
- Help request from customer (customer typed HELP).
- Help information to customer (help response sent to customer HELP request).
- Opt-out request from customer (opt-out message received from customer).
- Opt-out confirmation to customer (opt-out confirmation message sent to customer).
- Opt-in request from customer (opt-in message received from customer).
- Opt-in confirmation to customer (opt-in confirmation message sent to customer).
|CSAT Message Error/Suppression Code||CSAT Message Error/Suppression code:|
- No related CSAT survey (CSAT sent not found).
- System failed (provider or service failed).
- Account not enabled (the account was not enabled for CSAT survey).
- Phone number not enabled (the given Talkdesk phone number was not enabled for CSAT survey).
- Customer phone number not mobile (number used is a landline or country not supported).
- Blocked by frequency cap (Account or number defined frequency cap reached).
- Customer opted out (customer opted not to receive CSAT messages).
- Response limit to invalid score exceeded (number of retries exceeded).
|CSAT Message Body||It can either contain the pre-configured message sent to the customer, in the case where it's still not answered, or it contains the customer answer, the rate the customer attributed to the interaction.||no calculation||String||Queue|
Updated over 2 years ago